STI is a technology centered company established in 2001 in Seoul, Korea. From the establishment, it has been focusing on the research and?development for marine equipment by combining technologies from various industries.
We value our clients for their satisfaction from our products and services. At the same time, STI respects its employees for the satisfaction in the workplace and personal development.
Contribution to the society and related academy?where we belong is a value that we have been pursuing from the establishment.
- Voyage data recorder (VDR)
- FBG (Fiber Bragg Grating) based temperature sensor and monitoring system
- Bilge water separator for ships
- Liquid cargo handling simulators for LNG carriers
- Operator training simulator for a DFDE LNG carrier
- Operator training simulator for a fire fighting tug
- SOx scrubber system for marine diesel engines
Carrier developments for the employees
- Attendance to PLC programming courses
- Attendance to ISO certification training
- Assistant to get higher degrees
- Scholoship to Department of Chemical Engineering, ChulaLongkon University
- Donation to Department of Naval Architecture, Seoul National Universiy for the Sloshing Test Lab building (Building # 42-1)